Monday, October 13, 2008

.:| What the ßLeeP Dø w∑ (K)πow!¿ |:.

I like this movie for a dozen different reasons. The main one being that I enjoy all the little jelly hormones running around. ^_^ I like that you can see and easily define what people are actually thinking and feeling. It makes me wish things were so easy in the real world. lol. I do think that it would have enhanced the movie had they muted everything when looking through the photographers first person point of view. It would have made those parts of the movie and the parts where she signs easier to understand. I do like how they cut from the story to various interviews talking about religion and their opinions on life, death and everything in between. I've always been fascinated by peoples opinions on god and how the hereafter works. I liked what one of the interviewees said about "we are our own god. everyone is god."

Anyway. Those are my thoughts.

No comments: